Thursday 14 February 2013

Life drawing

Here's all of my life drawing stuff. Some of it is from classes, some of it is from life drawing classes, some of it is stuff I did in my spare time.

Hand study. Very pleased with this, mostly because it's the first time I've ever been able to actually draw hands.

Quick fire thumbnails of the modeler in various poses.


First drawing ever done in life drawing.

Quick head study in response to a video I found of a formula to drawing heads (can be found in my resource materials).

More thumbnails.

Model sat down. A few parts of the body are off, but I've improved a fair amount since drawing this.

Hand study done in my spare time, using my own hand as referenced. My personal favourite out of these.

Model reading a book.

Model laying down.

Study of the head similar to the previous, although couldn't completely remember the steps involved.

Next three are notes I had taken of the aforementioned method.


Thumbnails of model. Second one from the left on the bottom row is my favourite.


No comments:

Post a Comment